|“I am not a very easily pleased person, especially when it comes to my mouth. I have seen a number of dentists, and they all wanted to crown all my teeth or sell me something I didn't need. Then I met Dr Kian Nikdel and his team. They were different. He was different. He listened to me, and only recommended what I really needed. And, his work was the best. I am very happy to recommend him."
Daniel Murry, London.
Welcome to Denchic, centre of excellence for Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Extensive range of dental treatments
- Competitive fee structure
- Dentists committed to continuing professional development and further education
- State of the art modern surgeries
- QUALITY – We are dedicated to excellence in all aspects of our work. We have become fully compliant with the recent strict guidelines set out by the CQC (Care Quality Commision). We follow the relevant guidelines set out by the BDA & NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence). We use up-to-date techniques and current thinking to ensure all treatments we provide are maintained at the highest of standards .Furthermore, our team is committed to continuing their professional development by attending annual courses.
- SAFETY – We have exceeded the latest regulations and guidelines for infection control as set out by the British Dental Association by employing the use of vacuum sterilizers – the gold standard of cross infection control in dentistry.
- GUARANTEE – All dental treatment in our practice is guaranteed for 12 months. If you are not satisfied with the treatment, we will endeavour to resolve the issue even if it means re-doing it!
- Respect for your time - Time is precious and nobody likes waiting. Here at Denchic we respect your time and ensure you are our priority.
Our modern implant clinic is located in Crouch End, north London, where we do our best to provide the very best in Dental Implant treatments and cosmetic dentistry. Our team is here to provide you with the best possible dental treatments.
we offer a FREE
initial consultation to all our patients.
Our aim is to provide high quality treatment in a tranquil, relaxed and friendly environment. We are committed to continuing dental education and keeping abreast of the changes in modern dentistry.
We encourage preventive techniques, helping you to understand how to maintain the health of your mouth and keep it free of tooth decay and gum disease.
Call us today for your FREE consultation 020 8347 8885.